Trinity student does well in writing contest | Environment
Trinity High School was represented well in the Jefferson County Soil and Water Conservation District’s annual Art & Writing Contest. Sophomore Eric Schoen placed second as a “County Winner” in the Writing Contest.
The District will host an awards ceremony in the spring to recognize the county winners. Teachers, principals, students and their families will be invited to attend. Also in the spring, the District will know if Jefferson County's entries placed at the regional and state level.
Upcoming Events near St. Matthews - Lyndon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Some school districts wait, others close, ahead of expected storm
- Driver killed in crash on Clark Memorial Bridge identified
- Crime-fighting Louisville committee still hasn't met
- Officers arrest man after unsuccessful attempt to intimidate strangers to help him flee
- Two suspects arrested in string of restaurant robberies