Trinity student does well in writing contest | Environment
Trinity High School was represented well in the Jefferson County Soil and Water Conservation District’s annual Art & Writing Contest. Sophomore Eric Schoen placed second as a “County Winner” in the Writing Contest.
The District will host an awards ceremony in the spring to recognize the county winners. Teachers, principals, students and their families will be invited to attend. Also in the spring, the District will know if Jefferson County's entries placed at the regional and state level.
Top St. Matthews - Lyndon Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dalai Lama to visit Louisville, speak at Festival of Faiths
- Kentucky Reggae Festival returns to the Louisville Water Tower
- Innovative concept in fitness hits Louisville
- First Hack-a-Thon nets apps for healthy living, crime prevention, help for the disabled
- Vote in online contest to help Americana Community Center get up to $10,000