Ghyslain Chocolatier releases tempting Valentine’s Day chocolate collections | Restaurants
From Jamie Estes
LOUISVILLE, KY – This Valentine’s Day, Ghyslain Chocolatier introduces special Valentine’s Day collections featuring chef Ghyslain Maurais’ signature hand-painted chocolates.
A variety of sets are available, ranging from $12 for the six-count window box to $57.50 for the 28-count scarlet faux leather heart shaped box. Valentine collections are available at Ghyslain’s Market Street and Westport Village locations in Louisville, Ky. and at their locations in Richmond and Union City, Ind. Call toll free at (866) 449-7524 or visit www.ghyslain.com to reserve your Valentine’s Day gift of choice. Shipping and in-store pickup are both available.
Ghyslain’s Valentine’s Day 2013 chocolate collections:
Specialty Chocolate Flavors:
- Peanut Butter
- Dark Sāo Tomé Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate Jivara
- Caramel with caramelized pecan
- Caramel Passionfruit
- Hazelnut Praline
- Chili Pepper
- Fleur de Sel caramel with toasted macadamia
- 12-Count: Includes two of each flavor of Ghyslain’s hand-painted chocolate hearts ($22.50).
- Six-Count: Includes one of each flavor of Ghyslain’s hand-painted chocolate hearts ($12).
Faux Leather Boxes:
- Heart Shaped Box: Available in 20-count ($42) or 28-count ($57.50) sizes. Both contain specialty Valentine hearts.
- 16-Count Box: Features an assortment of Ghyslain’s hand-painted specialty chocolates, including Valentine hearts ($37).
Seven-Count Clear Box: Contains an assortment from Ghyslain’s hand-painted Truffle Harmonie, Medallion Noir and Valentine’s chocolate collections ($14.25).
Red Velour Heart Box: 25-count set includes 20 Valentine hearts and 5 Valentine roses ($52).
12-Count Velvet Box: 12-count box features a velvet suede finish lid and includes Ghyslain signature chocolates and Valentine hearts ($24).
Rose Collection: A clear round box showcases 11 hand-painted chocolate roses ($25).
Large Edible Heart Shaped Box: Dark chocolate heart-shaped box is filled with 16 chocolates from the Valentine and Truffle Harmonie collections ($41).
Small Edible Chocolate Heart Boxes: Milk chocolate heart-shaped box available in pink, purple, green, blue or red contains one of each Valentine heart for a total of six chocolates ($25.50).
Top St. Matthews - Lyndon Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dalai Lama to visit Louisville, speak at Festival of Faiths
- Kentucky Reggae Festival returns to the Louisville Water Tower
- Innovative concept in fitness hits Louisville
- First Hack-a-Thon nets apps for healthy living, crime prevention, help for the disabled
- Vote in online contest to help Americana Community Center get up to $10,000